Clear Aligner Therapy in Creve Coeur MO
Clear aligner therapy is gradually rising in demand, and there is a good chance that someone you know is presently using it as an orthodontic treatment option. If you are also interested in orthodontic treatment, you probably have some questions about the numerous options. Why not fix an appointment with us at our dental practice so we can help you answer these questions.
What Is Clear Aligner Therapy
Clear aligner therapy is defined as an array of clear dental appliances structured to shape a patient’s teeth. Clear aligners regularly improve function and appearance by applying tender, gentle, and constant pressure to a patient’s teeth, which triggers osteoblastic and osteoclastic activities.
Benefits of Clear Aligner Therapy
- Clear aligners have the potential to straighten your teeth in less time than the time of braces.
- Since they are not glued to your teeth like braces, they are more comfortable.
- You visit the dentist less often.
- You will observe development in your dental health because straight teeth are easier to floss and brush.
- They are transparent, which means no other person will know you are straightening your teeth.
Our Clear Aligner Therapy
For clear aligner therapy to appropriately alter your teeth, we use numerous stages of aligners. Our team at Olive Orthodontic starts by taking digital scans of your palate and mouth. Then using computer software, we design a digital model of your teeth, which we use to create the numerous steps it will take to shift your teeth into the required position. You will put on the aligners all day, excluding when you brush, floss, and eat. Each phase of alignment takes a diverse amount of time, depending on the patient.
Contact Us Today
Clear aligner therapy is a fantastic orthodontic treatment option for many patients. To check if you are the right candidate, please visit us at our dental practice today.